3.06.2007

More LOTR Cave Troll Progress




I went back and changed the edge loops so that they follow the contours of the Face and muscle structure. The right side is the new side and the left side is the model from last post, for comparison. I am really happy with how much progess I have made on the detail of the eye rim. I have learned a lot from trying to create models from professional grade designs. Its really clued me in to the level of detail present in professional work that I wasn't getting from working from my own designs. If I had the time I would work this to a point were it looked exactly like the original design, but for now, I think its close enough. I should start on to UV mapping, texturing and mudbox by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey hey Claire

Good to see you online - nice stuff you have here. That Balrog looks pretty crazy